Relocation of West Ten GPs (Golborne Medical – Dr Razak) to new larger premises on Kensal Road
Dr Razak’s team are excited to announce plans for the GP Surgery to relocate around the corner to 175-177 Kensal Road, W10 5BJ. We hope to move in mid-2024.
Just 350 yards away, these new, much larger premises are on the ground floor of the new building on Kensal Road between Holmfield House and Emslie Horniman Pleasance Park, still within RBKC Borough.
The new Surgery Entrance will be on the corner of Kensal Road and Bosworth Road, facing the park.
The Surgery will continue to operate as now in the new premises, but with double the space:
- More clinic space for Doctors, Pharmacists, Nursing staff and other visiting NHS services
- Dedicated consultation and treatment rooms for allied Physiotherapists, Massage Therapists, CBT Counsellors etc., as well as for group consultations and therapies
- A Front Area Community Space for initiatives to promote local physical, social and psychological health.
- You tell us!
The move will not result in any changes of staff and patients will not need to re-register with the Surgery. All medical records are electronic and will transfer to the new site. Dr Razak has created a dedicated team to ensure the transition runs smoothly without interruption in services and also to answer any of our patients’ questions.
You Can Get Involved!
- Join our Patient Participation Group – the Patient Voice – to help direct the Surgery in its new location
- Be part of the ‘Molecule Murals’ Community Art Project that will decorate the new premises!
- Volunteer to help shape the activities of the new Community Front Area
Frequently Asked Questions
We have put together a list of common questions & will update these again when we receive your patient feedback responses & after the patient engagement events. We hope these are useful.
Research shows that art can promote well-being & reduce stress. We really want to make our new site a bright and welcoming community space for our patient population and are running an art competition in conjunction with our Imperial College undergraduates to decorate the new premises, with the theme of “What Does Community Mean to You”. If you are not arty, try taking a photograph or send a written quote or poem. Click here or see below for how to submit.