It is easier and quicker to book appointments and request repeat prescriptions via our online service. Simply log in and select an option.
Please report to reception on arrival at the surgery whether you have an appointment or not.
- Please make one appointment for each member of the family who needs to be seen
- We try to keep to time but please be patient if someone before you takes longer than planned
- Appointments are normally ten minute slots, so if you have a complicated problem, or more than one problem, please ask for a longer appointment.
- It is Practice policy to allow patients to choose whichever doctor they wish to attend in the Practice
Please help us
If you are not able to attend your appointment please let us know in time so that the time can be used for someone else. If you are more than 10 minutes late for an appointment you may be asked to re-book.
Extra GP and nursing appointments are available if required Mon-Fri 18:00-21:00, Saturday 9:00 – 17:00 and Sunday 9:00-13:00 at St Charles and Violett Melchett. This serviceinclude routine check-ups and appointments, smears, vaccinations and contraception. They can be booked by asking our receptionist or via 111 if we are closed. This service replaces the Colville and Barlby Road weekend service.
- Violett Melchett Hub, 30 Flood Walk, Chelsea, SW3 5RR
- St Charles Hub, St Charles Centre for Health, Exmoor Street, Ladbroke Grove, W10 6DZ
If you feel that your medical problem cannot wait until the next available appointment you can be seen on the same day. You have to arrive at the surgery by 11:00am at the latest for morning surgeries and by 17:00 at the latest for evening surgeries. You may have to wait your turn and will be seen by the duty/available doctor.
A Doctor or Nurse will be available for telephone advice after a surgery has finished or before the start of a surgery. You will be asked to call at the appropriate time.
This service can be arranged for you. Please inform the reception staff when booking an appointment.
We also have staff who can help translate into the following languages: