In addition to direct clinical care, we provide teaching and training opportunities and support to our hard working colleagues in health and social care across North-West London.
At the practice we provide:
- Management training
- Training in Care Navigation
- Undergraduate medical training for students at King’s College London and Imperial College London.
- Foundation Years postgraduate training for doctors working at Imperial NHS trusts.
- Specialty postgraduate training for doctors on the Imperial General Practice Vocational Training Scheme
- HCA and Nurse Associate training schemes
- Prescribing pharmacist training schemes
More widely across North-West London we work to support:
- RIPEN Training Hub to provide regular training for all frontline clinical and non-clinical staff (for more information please contact Donna Hislop and Elaine Fallon at [email protected])
- Neosource training for primary care staff in our local area of North Kensington
More content coming to this section soon!