There is extensive information about different types of contraception at:
Commonly asked questions
- How do I get another prescription for my contraceptive pill?
- Where can I get information/assistance with contraceptive coils?
- We cannot fit these at the surgery, but this can be arranged at one of our local clinics.
- The Jefferiss Wing family planning clinic: www.imperial.nhs.uk/our-services/sexual-health-and-hiv
- “Call our triage line on 0203 312 6614 to arrange to have an implant fitted or removed. Please note that if you can’t feel your implant, we will need to refer you to a deep implant removal centre.”
Please book an appointment with one of our doctors or nurses to discuss your contraceptive options.