Out of Hours Emergencies
The practice belongs to the LCW GP Cooperative out of hours service – you can ring 0208 969 7777 and an appropriate healthcare professional will ring back.
Repeat prescriptions should not be requested through this service
Local Walk-in Services:
- Hammersmith Walk in Urgent Care Centre.
Hammersmith Centre for Health
Du Cane Road
Tel: 0203 313 4103
- UCC (including Minor Injuries services)
St Charles Centre for Health
Exmoor Street London
Tel: 0208 962 4262
Extended Hours Hubs:
Extra GP and nursing appointments are available if required Mon-Fri 18:00-21:00, Saturday 8:00 – 20:00 and Sunday 9:00-13:00 at St Charles and Violett Melchett. This service, run by West London Federation, includes routine check-ups and appointments, smears, vaccinations and contraception. They can be booked by asking our receptionist or via 111 if we are closed.
- Violett Melchett Hub, 30 Flood Walk, Chelsea, SW3 5RR
- St Charles Hub, St Charles Centre for Health, Exmoor Street, Ladbroke Grove, W10 6DZ
If you need urgent medical assistance when we are closed, please call 111. In an emergency please call 999.
- This service is for emergencies, such as chest pains and / or shortness of breath
- It should not be used instead of a day time appointment
- All calls are monitored and will be reviewed by our Doctors
If you have a minor ailment you could visit your local pharmacy who will be able to provide you with some help or signpost you onto the next available service.