If you are booked a face-to-face (in person) appointment with one of our clinicians, we ask that you follow the advice below to ensure an efficient experience and help to minimise spread of Covid-19 and other infectious diseases.
- DO NOT attend if you develop fever, cough, loss of taste or smell. Also DO NOT attend if you are told to self-isolate for any reason, including as part of a household or bubble. Instead, please call our reception to change your appointment to a telephone and further arrangements can be made.
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes before your appointment time
- Please wear a face mask when you attend the surgery
- Please consider your clothing where possible, for example if you are having a vaccination consider that your upper arm will likely need to be accessible in the consultation room.
- If you do not speak fluent English, and need assistance with translation, please let our reception team know in advance so this can be arranged.